Accessible Gaudí Tour Barcelona
Discover Barcelona with a local
- Enter Antoni Gaudí´s life, work and symbolism. Gaudí was an exceptional personality and architect during the Art Nouveau period. This Art Nouveau period is called Modernisme in Catalunya, and lasted from the end of the 19th century until the beginning of the 20th century. During the accessible Antoni Gaudí tour you will start to understand the symbols and details of Gaudí´s works. The famous architect used during that time nature as his main inspiration for all his works, was a real workaholic and very religious.
- Many of his works have been declared UNESCO heritage. We are confident you will fully agree after visiting some of his major works.
- The accessible Gaudí tour is private and adapted. It is entirely accessible and step-free, perfect for clients in a wheelchair.
- As most sights in this tour are within a short distance, this private tour is normally done walking / rolling. The part between Passeig the Gracia and The Sagrada Familia is done by metro (2 stops, fully accessible). Alternatively, it is also possible to do this tour by private accessible vehicle. Please ask for the details.
- We will make time to have a drink and a tapa together in an accessible restaurant with accessible bathroom in Barcelona, adapted for clients in a wheelchair.
- We also love to share tips about our favorite wheelchair accessible restaurants and hidden gems with you.
- Please ask us for a more personalised tour, we love a challenge!
Barcelona’s Accessible Gaudí Tour covers
Palau de la Musica, Les Quatre Gats, Passeig de Gracia with Casa Milà, Casa Batlló, Casa Lleó i Morera, Casa Amatller and La Sagrada Família.
By public transport : 220 EUR for two persons, every extra person: 65 euros
This tour includes: private guide and skip-the-line ticket Sagrada Familia for each group member
The accessible Gaudí tour can be done by
- foot/wheelchair + public transport (standard)
- accessible private vehicle (upon request)
The biggest part of this tour can be easily done by foot or wheelchair, that is why this is our standard option.
The tour is always perfectly accessible and step-free
Half Day Tour : 3,5 - 4 hours
Public transport ticket
Upond request, this tour is also possible by private accessible vehicle. Please ask for the details.
Consider combining with
- Ask us to cover more highlights in Barcelona such as the Arc the Triumph, National Palace, Columbus monument...
- Equipment rental : crutches, wheelchair, scooter, etc.