Accessible Barcelona Highlights Tour
Discover Barcelona with a local
- A perfect private tour for those who want to discover Barcelona´s highlights from the comfort of their wheelchair and have never been to Barcelona before.
- We'll visit the major sites in Barcelona, introducing you to the rich history of Barcelona while navigating the different neighborhoods. You’ll discover more about the city’s early Roman times, the Medieval Ages, the magnificent Modernisme - era with Antoni Gaudi, the footprints from the World Exhibitions of 1888 and 1929 and the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- The accessible Barcelona tour is entirely adapted and step-free, perfectly doable for clients in a wheelchair.
- We also love making time to have a drink and tapa together in an accessible restaurant with accessible bathroom, adapted for clients in a wheelchair. We love to share tips about our favourite wheelchair accessible restaurants and hidden gems with you.
- You can choose between a half day tour or a full day tour. During the full day tour there is more time to make different stops and go in detail about certain highlights, since there is so much to see in Barcelona.
Accessible Barcelona Tour covers
Las Ramblas, Boqueria Food Market, Plaça Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batllo, Cathedral of Barcelona, Gothic Quarter with Roman remains, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Art Nouveau buildings such as Casa Amatller, Casa Morera i Lleo, Plaça Espanya, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Olympic Parc, Montjuïc, Old Port, Parc de la Ciutadella, Columbus Monument, Olympic Village, Camp Nou.
Please note that depending on the duration of the tour (half day or full day) and your preferences we cover more or less of the above mentioned sights.
Half day tour by accessible private vehicle: 595 EUR total
Full day tour by accessible private vehicle: 1095 EUR total
This tour includes: private guide and private accessible vehicle with private driver.
Please note: the price for the accessible Barcelona tour by private vehicle is based on 4 passengers of which 1 person in a wheelchair.
If you are with 5 people of which 1 wheelchair user, there is a considerable surcharge for having an XL vehicle.
- This tour is done by accessible private van
Half day tour: 4 hours
Full day tour: 8 hours
Meals, refreshments and souvenirs.