Accessible Barcelona Highlights Tour
Discover Barcelona with a local
- A perfect private tour for those who want to discover Barcelona´s highlights from the comfort of their wheelchair and have never been to Barcelona before.
- We'll visit the major sites in Barcelona, introducing you to the rich history of Barcelona while navigating the different neighborhoods. You’ll discover more about the city’s early Roman times, the Medieval Ages, the magnificent Modernisme - era with Antoni Gaudi, the footprints from the World Exhibitions of 1888 and 1929 and the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- The accessible Barcelona tour is entirely adapted and step-free, perfectly doable for clients in a wheelchair.
- We also love making time to have some drinks and food together in an accessible restaurant with accessible bathroom, adapted for clients in a wheelchair. We love to share tips about our favourite wheelchair accessible restaurants and hidden gems with you.
- You can choose between a half day tour or a full day tour. During the full day tour there is more time to make different stops and go in detail about certain highlights, since there is so much to see in Barcelona.
- Public transport is not recommended for the half day tour as we would lose too much time transporting ourselves instead of seeing the highlights of the city. The full day tour is possible by accessible private van, accessible public transport or by Hop on Hop off bus.
Accessible Barcelona Tour covers
Las Ramblas, Boqueria Food Market, Plaça Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batllo, Cathedral of Barcelona, Gothic Quarter with Roman remains, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Art Nouveau buildings such as Casa Amatller, Casa Morera i Lleo, Plaça Espanya, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, Olympic Parc, Montjuïc, Old Port, Parc de la Ciutadella, Columbus Monument, Olympic Village, Camp Nou.
Half day tour by private van (up to 4 passengers including 1 wheelchair and the guide) : 530 EUR total
Full day tour
- by accessible private van (up to 4 passengers including 1 wheelchair and the guide) : 780 EUR total
- public transport : 340 EUR total
- by Hop on, Hop off Bus : 340 EUR total
Please note that the price for the accessible Barcelona tour by private van, is based on 3 passengers and 1 client in a wheelchair.
- The half day tour is done by wheelchair accessible private van
- The full day tour is possible by
- public transport
- accessible private van
- Hop on, Hop off bus
All of the transport options are adapted and accessible for wheelchair users.
Half day tour: 4 hours
Full day tour: 8 hours
Public transport tickets; Hop on, Hop off tickets (around 25 EUR pp); meals and refreshments; souvenirs.