Accessible Montserrat Tour
Day trips from Barcelona with a local
Can I visit Montserrat in a wheelchair? Yes, you can!
- The accessible Montserrat tour is a private guided day trip outside of Barcelona to the National Parc and Monastery of Montserrat.
- The tour is entirely accessible for passengers in a wheelchair.
- First we discover the beautiful and mysterious mountain range of Montserrat. The name, Montserrat refers literally to the look of these unique mountain peaks.
- The origin of the monastery goes back more than 1000 years.
- We also make time to visit the museum and make picturesque photos of the environment.
- After we head down the mountain with our private driver to have lunch in an accessible local restaurant.
- In the afternoon we can chose between visiting Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, or discovering a local wheelchair accessible winery with a wine tasting.
- The lunch takes place in an accessible restaurant with accessible bathroom, adapted for clients in a wheelchair.
- Please ask us for a more personalized accessible Montserrat tour, we love a challenge!
THE ACCESSIBLE montserrat TOUR NEAR BARCELONA COVERS
Accessible private van + driver + guide, Montserrat visit, quality lunch (3 courses) in an accessible restaurant, plus activity in the afternoon
790 EUR for 4 persons (1 wheelchair)
Accessible private van + driver