Accessible Wine Tasting Tour Barcelona
Discover Barcelona with a local
- Get the best of both worlds and combine an accessible walking route in Barcelona's oldest district, El Gótico with a delicious accessible wine tasting in the medieval El Borne district.
- The walking tour covers the Old Town of Barcelona but is entirely accessible and step-free, perfect for clients in a wheelchair.
- This tour is one of our favourites. Esther takes you to the most beautiful streets and charming squares of the old city in the first two hours. You’ll discover the ancient Gothic Quarter and see heroic stories come to life from Barcelona's turbulent past. This way, you`ll also understand the current Catalan society better. After the private tour, you’ll enjoy a delicious accessible wine tasting in a beautiful, wheelchair adapted building in Barcelona. You will travel through five different wine regions of Spain, comparing the different flavours of Spanish wines. Perfect for those who want to learn something about Barcelona and Spanish wines in a relaxed way.
- The walking tour and accessible wine tasting are both in English (Dutch is possible too).
- The walking tour is private, the wine tasting takes place with 8 participants max.
- Please ask us for a more personalised tour, we love a challenge!
Barcelona’s Accessible Walk and Wine Tour covers
Walking in the Gothic quarter with Els 4 Gats, The Cathedral of Barcelona, The Plaça del Rei, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, the local government, the old Roman temple, Santa Maria del Mar and Fossar de les Moreres. The wine course and tasting takes place in a beautiful wheelchair accessible wine tasting spot in the Medieval district of El Borne, including 5 wines and Spanish snacks.
110 EUR pp, incl. wine and snacks
This accessible Walk and Wine tour is a walking or wheeling tour in the Old Town of Barcelona. It is done by foot or wheelchair and perfectly accessible and step-free. The last two hours of the tour are seated in a wheelchair accessible, beautiful wine tasting spot in the medieval El Borne district.
4 hours from 15.00h – 19.00h (first two hours walking tour, then two hours wine tasting).
The activity always takes place in the afternoon, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Public transport tickets (T-10 ticket can
be shared within your group); souvenirs.
Consider combining with
- Accessible Boat Trip in Barcelona
- Visit the accessible Zoo of Barcelona
- Equipment rental : crutches, wheelchair, scooter, etc.