Accessible walking tour Barcelona
Discover Barcelona with a local
- This accessible walking tour is a private tour, entirely adapted for wheelchair users.
- It covers the eldest districts of Barcelona > El Gotico and El Borne. You will discover the beautiful history of Barcelona, from Roman times until today.
- We will make time to have a drink and some tapas on one of the many nice squares and learn more about the city’s history when the town of Barcelona expanded.
- Esther also loves to share tips with her favorite wheelchair accessible restaurants and hidden gems with you to enjoy Barcelona in a wheelchair.
- The tour is entirely accessible and step-free, perfect for clients in a wheelchair.
- Please ask us for a more personalized tour, we love a challenge!
the accessible walking tour covers
The Gothic quarter with Els 4 Gats, The Cathedral, The Plaça del Rei, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, the local government, the old Roman temple, El Borne with Santa Maria del Mar and Fossar de les Moreres...
90 EUR pp, min.2 persons
Incl. 2 tapas and a drink
This accessible walking tour is a walking or wheeling tour in the Gracia district of Barcelona. It is done by foot or wheelchair and perfectly accessible and step-free.
Half Day Tour : 4 hours
Public transport tickets (T-10 ticket can be shared within your group); meals and refreshments; souvenirs.
Consider combining with
- Equipment rental : crutches, wheelchair, scooter, etc.