Accessible walking tour Barcelona
Discover Barcelona with a local
- This accessible walking tour is a private tour, entirely adapted for wheelchair users.
- It covers the oldest neighbourhoods of Barcelona > El Gotico and El Born. You will walk or roll through centuries old medieval streets and discover the beautiful history of Barcelona, from Roman times until today.
- We will make time to have a drink and a tapa at one of the many nice squares and learn more about the Spanish and Catalan culture and traditions.
- We also love to share tips about our favourite wheelchair accessible restaurants and hidden gems with you to also enjoy the best of Barcelona's gastronomy.
- The tour is entirely accessible and step-free.
- Please ask us for a more personalized tour, we love a challenge!
the accessible walking tour covers
The Boqueria market where you will get explanations about Spanish and Catalan cuisine, The Gothic quarter with The Cathedral, The City Town Hall, The Royal Palace, the picturesque Plaça Sant Felip Neri, the charming Carrer Petritxol street, El Born quarter with the beautiful Santa Maria del Mar church, the old whole sale market Mercat del Born, the Fossar de les Moreres and the beautiful narrow medieval streets with it's art galleries, designer shops and cosy bars and restaurants.
365,00 EUR (incl. vat) per group of 2 - 8 people.
This tour includes: private guide
This accessible walking tour is a walking or wheeling tour in the Old Town of Barcelona. It is done by foot or wheelchair and perfectly accessible and step-free.
Half Day Tour : 3 - 3,5 hours
Food, drinks, tips
Consider combining with
- Equipment rental : crutches, wheelchair, scooter, etc.