Accessible Wine Tasting Tour near Barcelona
Day trips from Barcelona with a local
- The accessible wine tasting tour is a private guided day trip outside of Barcelona.
- The wineries we have carefully selected are wheelchair accessible, and have experience guiding clients in wheelchairs or strollers.
- The tasting can take place closeby Barcelona; with seaside view or in the wine region El Penedés. The sea view from the vineyard (close to Barcelona) and the scenic environment in the green fields of the Penedès are both fantastic. Between the vineyards of El Penedés you discover Medieval villages, castles and monasteries: a wonderful break during your city trip and soul comforting pleasure.
- You get an interesting look behind the scenes in the winery. You first enjoy the accessible guided tour, followed by a tasting with 3 wines (cava, red and white wine) and a nice qualitative lunch afterwards. The bodegas we work closely together with, are all passionate about their products, aiming to deliver high quality.
- The lunch takes place in an accessible restaurant with accessible bathroom, adapted for clients in a wheelchair.
- You can perfectly combine the tasting in El Penedés with a second accessible wine tasting, in a bigger winery.
- Please ask us for a more personalized tour, we love a challenge!
The Accessible Wine Tasting Tour near Barcelona covers
Accessible private van + driver + guide, winery visit in a beautiful accessible local bodega, guided visit and tasting of 3 wines, quality lunch (3 courses) in an accessible restaurant
With seaside view near Barcelona (30 mins. drive) : 205 EUR pp, min. 2 persons
In the green wine region El Penedès (50 mins. drive) : 790 EUR total price (up to 4 passengers)
The accessible wine tasting tour near Barcelona is done by private van
Extra drinks; souvenirs.
Consider combining with
- A visit to a second winery. We suggest combining a famous winery with a local winery to compare their approach
- Hippo-therapy, a visit to the unique mountain range of Montserrat, a wellness treatment or a magnificent Romanesque cloister - all of them wheelchair accessible and adapted to your needs
- Equipment rental : crutches, wheelchair, scooter, etc.